Monday, February 23, 2009

Diary of a Loose Cannon


Soooo, what do we think of the Oscar's? Arethey a cheap thrill to make us all drool over our surreal Movie Idols? or are they given as true artistic efforts which are rewarded to extra ordinary people with a true talent to make us feel laughter ,sadness,and help us get into our genre as being HUMAN........weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Well. Normally exc ept that word is not in my diagnossissss.I think of them as a waste of time.Giving golden rewards to a bunch of spoiled.Rich.Hollywood Brats,who probably use them as pooper scoopers anyways while they sit on their asses in multi-million dollar homes,with their feetkicked up on their glass coffee tables while they listen to the card -shuffling sound of automated money counting machines,spill over-flowing onto their designer Burber carpets.But this year I feel was a little different.
While I watching from my cage, of course,yanking out my frizzled hair from my pumpkin head with my right hand and jerking my little bald head with me left,screeming like a Banshee!NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!How come I am so pitiful to have nothing else to do with my un-valuable,insane time!Wham! there it was .....Heath Ledgers family,Being Real! humbly accepting his Oscar for best supporting actor in a male role.I was as AC-DC rant,:THUNDERSTRUCK.....and doing it with dignity and pride and....in less time then it took all those phony actors and ac tresses bumbling on about how much they'd like to thank their directors,producers,friends,art directors,castingdirectors,lighting, best-boys,caterers,staff,stand-ins,janitors,ass-wipers..etc..etc...whewwwwwwwwww Get the picture.I was so stunned by Heath's quiet little family and their reall-ness, I actually scraped myself up off the floor,and for a moment,just a moment and found myself back on my balancing line of hope and insanity. I just hope it doesn't take a talent like his to die every year to make this circus of perfoming charlatens and their AWARD show to work.
Of course coming from a guy like me,take it for what its worth. What Do You Think? Let Me Know...........HAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAHHAHAHHAHAAA... S...

No comments:

Post a Comment